- Where are you located?
We have two stores:
Quezon City Store
UGF Fisher Mall
Quezon Ave., QC
Meralco Ave., Pasig
- What time do you open?
Quezon City Store
Mondays to Sundays 10AM to 10PM
Sunday to Thursday 11AM to 9PM
Friday to Saturday 11AM to 10PM
- Do you sell online?
Yes we do. We have selected items on sale at our online store.
- Do you ship?
For items from our online store, we ship anywhere. For items that are not listed online, we ship to addresses outside Metro Manila.
- Do I need to make an appointment for pointe shoe fitting?
Although not required, fitting appointments are encouraged to ensure that you have our fitter’s full attention. For further fitting information, you can check out our fitting guide here.
- I’m just starting ballet. What do I need?
- Find a reputable school with qualified teachers to enroll in. Starting with the proper technique is easier than correcting something that your body has already memorized. Ballet is very physically demanding and repeated improper execution of steps can lead to serious injuries. Study under a qualified teacher who can guide you onto the right path for your own safety and growth in dance.
- Gear up. Basics include leotards, pink ballet tights, and pink soft ballet shoes. Pointe shoes are only for those that have trained for many years and have the adequate strength and flexibility needed to go en pointe. For more information on what to wear to class, read our post here.
- Have the right attitude. Be open to learning and more importantly, to making mistakes and accepting corrections. Leave your insecurities behind, we all have to start from somewhere.
- Enjoy. Let the music flow through your body. Savor those plies and feel the power of your leaps. Notice the change in your body’s muscle tone and flexibility. Meet new friends who share the same passion. Reap the rewards of your hard work. You deserve it.
- I do not have a background in dance. Can I buy pointe shoes?
Dancers train for many years before they go on pointe. Dancing on the tips of your toes require a high degree of strength, flexibility, as well as physical readiness (bones must be strong enough). Without these, a person risks serious injuries. For your safety, we strongly encourage you to start taking ballet classes and work hard at developing your strength and technique. This way, getting your pointe shoes will be your reward for the hard work and will be much more satisfying.